We can provide the pediatric dental care your child needs for a healthy smile.
Helping your child build good dental hygiene habits is essential to their growth and development, and while there are plenty of things you can do at home, like making brushing and flossing part of their daily routine, it’s also important to find a pediatric dental care provider you can trust to help your child build a positive association with the dentist. Here at Smile Cove Pediatric Dental, we specialize in working with children, and our dedicated team is ready to provide the caring, gentle dentistry your child needs.
Our pediatric dental care program includes basic services like cleanings and exams, as well as procedures like the following:
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride is a mineral that helps prevent tooth decay, which makes it an essential part of adult and pediatric dental care.
- Temporary and Permanent Filling Placement – Fillings are essential for stopping cavities from getting worse and can be placed in baby teeth or permanent teeth.
- Crown Placement – When a child’s tooth is seriously decayed or damaged, it may be necessary to place a crown to protect the rest of the tooth.
- Gingivectomies– If your child has serious gum disease, it may be necessary to remove a portion of the tissue.
- Pulpotomies – This procedure may be necessary in cases where a cavity in a child’s baby tooth becomes serious enough to attack the pulp within the tooth. A pulpotomy will help preserve the baby tooth long enough to allow the adult teeth to emerge properly.
We proudly provide pediatric dental care for patients in and around the Tampa, Florida area. Contact our office today to learn more or schedule an appointment.